- Mod Podge Satin
- Long Balloon Kit
- Rhinestone leaf gems
- Hot glue
- Foam brush
- Inflate your party balloon with the pump provided and tie the end shut. Brush a thick coat of Mod Podge around a section of the balloon. Take one end of the raffia and wrap it around that area.
- Liberally apply more Mod Podge as you continue to wrap the fiber around the balloon.
- Repeat step two and work your way down the balloon. Wrap more pieces of raffia with Mod Podge to make your desired quantity of napkin rings. Hang the balloon to dry overnight.
- Use a sharp pin or scissors and pop your balloon to release your pretty napkin rings. Pop! The balloon will peel right away from the decoupage and raffia.
- Use scissors to clean up some of loose or hanging raffia and dried decoupage from the edges of each ring.
- Attach a jeweled leaf to each circle with your hot glue gun. If you can’t find a pretty jewel, try a button or an acorn top. Personalize it for your table!
Many thanks to modpodgerocksblog.com Visit them for even more!