1. Remember that the nude look is luscious lips and fluttery eyes, rather than smoky eyes and heavy foundation. It can be so easy to slip into routine when you are applying make up!
2. Knowing which colours will suit you is important. If you have pale skin, go for peachy colours, and light pinks. If you have olive undertones, select cream and pale beige.
3. Test any new make up, preferably before you buy it, but definitely before you wear it! You’d be surprised how many people choose a colour that looks wrong, and gives them a ghostly, washed out, look, or have to scrub it off and leave their faces looking red and sore.
4. Nude lips are best achieved by using a slightly coloured lip balm, so your lips need to be in good condition! Invest in a lip exfoliate to make sure they are looking and feeling their absolute best.
5. Don’t forget that you can use concealer, but check you have a good quality one that is in the right colour and blends into your skin tone well. Just use it where you need it, including on your lips, if you want to create a creamy look!
6. Remember that your eyes can still look amazing without masses of make up! Apply lashings of a good, volumizing mascara and curl your eyelashes, to give them maximum impact.
Click on Arrow Button to read full post
(*) The above content might be adopted from another website[s] - which remains their own copy rights for all information and images. BoredFastfood is a collector inspiration channel only and we really appreciate the hard working of origin blogger[s].
(**) If you are the owner and require a correction from us, OR interesting in marketing/selling on our site, please contact us here
Stay Positive & Enjoy Your Happy Life! © Since 2014 From BoredFastFood, Inc.